April 30, 2009

to have and to hold.

Going to a wedding this weekend and of course, had to make a wedding card. I just got the stamp set 'To Have and To Hold' so that I could make some wedding cards as they are always good to have in your stash! I don't know what 'colour' the wedding is, so I used something classic - Basic Grey, Whisper White and Basic Black. The DSP is the Basic Grey out of the Hostess 6x6 paper sampler. I am loving the Basic Grey Designer paper and I wish I could buy a whole pack of it!!! I love the simple look of silver embossing. I used silver embossing for the bride and groom as well as the saying. I just cut the saying out and attached with dimensionals. I used the new Whisper White organza ribbon - it is so pretty. I used some vellum over the Basic Grey DSP and attached with some silver brads - I like using vellum, silver embossing and white ribbon for wedding cards. And of course, had to add in some tearing!!

No comments: