April 20, 2009

my swaps


I wanted to post these before I left for Seattle, but time ran away on me so I didn't get a chance to! These are the two cards that I swapped at the Stampin' Up! convention. I made a total of 46 cards and got 46 back. The convention was fun - Shelli Gardener (she's the cofounder of SU) was there and we even got our picture taken with her (will post that when I get it). There were probably about 1000 people there. We got a free stamp set and it was 'Best Wishes and More' on page 55 of the IBC. We made 5 different make and takes with this stamp set as well as with the Soft Summer stamp set. I will post pictures once I upload them to the computer.

Have you thought about becoming a demonstrator? They have offered the demonstrators that went to this convention, a special promotion for new people who sign up. If you sign up between April 17th and May 4th, you will receive $60 off of the Starter Kit. This isn't a published promotion - it's only offered through me as I went to this convention!! So, if you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at sunflowerz@shaw.ca! (Please note that this does not apply to signing up online).

No comments: