September 7, 2009

I am back.

Hello! Wow, it's been a very long time since I have posted! Sorry about that. Going back to work full time, putting the kids into daycare, dealing with the kids' earaches.....it's been busy! And then of course summer....not much time for stamping! lol. Hope you all had a great summer! Lots of new, fun things with Stampin' Up' and their new catalogue and now the Holiday Mini catalogue that just started. Gets you in the mood for the holidays! I'll be having some Christmas classes soon so stay posted.

Ella and I are just in the process of making her 3rd birthday card invitations. I will post those when they are done. Here's a card that I just made. I made a similar one for a co-worker at work and she just loved it. I used the Big Shot Top Note die along with the textured plates. If you have the textured plates, spray the cardstock with rubbing alcohol first and the images really stand out. I have read that people use water, but really, use rubbing alcohol. Just spray the cardstock first and then run it through the Big Shot. Works like a charm. And can you believe it, no ribbon on the card. Hahaha.

No comments: